All of their games are developed with HTML5 technology, which allows them to load very quickly. There are no special downloads needed, and games can easily be accessed on mobile phones and tablets. Felt’s games do contain a rather streamlined design, which is necessary in order for them to load quickly. You can enjoy these games either in single or multi-player modes.
One of Felt Gaming’s goals is to make higher jackpots just as possible with casino table games as they are with slots. Accordingly, some of their games offer very high payouts, with players able to win as much as 2,000 to 1. While higher jackpots are possible, the average Return to Player on most of their games is between 93% and 96%.
A few of their choices include:
- Perfect Pairs
- 21 3
- Buster Blackjack
- Lucky Lucky
- Suit ‘em Up
- Blackjack with Buster Bet
- Blackjack with 6 in 1 Bets
- Caribbean Stud
- Texas Hold ‘em
- High Card Flush
- 3 Card Hold ‘em
Their one roulette option is Double Ball Roulette. This game is played like classic roulette, but gives you two balls and two chances to win with each spin.
Pros & Cons
- Their casino games are available in 8 different languages.
- Felt software is found at some of the most reputable online casinos.
- Felt’s games make it easy to place wagers, as there are no complicated rules to learn.
- They only provide table games, and have a limited library of merely 12 games.
- The company provides limited information about their background or history on their official website.
- May be more suitable for high rollers than casual gamblers.
- Players in all areas of the world do not yet have access to their games.
Little information is known about Felt’s development process or future plans. This in itself can make many gamblers leery of playing their games. In the online gambling industry, transparency equates trust, which is something that can be hard to develop when you don’t know much about a company.
Despite its lack of transparency, Felt Gaming has developed partnerships with some trusted names in the business. It is through these partnerships that many gamblers feel comfortable enough to place bets. They have also earned licenses from some reputable gambling jurisdictions. Those who do play their games report a nice experience similar to what you would expect in a land-based casino. If you are willing to give them a try, you might experience similar results as well.