Why Choose a New Casino?
New gaming sites must work hard in order to compete with more established platforms. Accordingly, many will offer special incentives and new player promotions to lure people in. Depending on where you play, you could earn up to 2.5x your deposit, free spins, loyalty rewards and more.
In addition to rewards, you could enjoy a better gaming experience. New software is constantly being developed, resulting in newer, more exciting games. So in addition to playing new games, you might also notice improved graphics with fewer bugs just because the software is better.
What Payment Options are Available?
Site operators know that unless they offer a variety of payment options, it won’t be easy for players to switch. So you’ll find that most of them accept e-wallets, credit and debit cards, and wire transfers just like many of the older, more established platforms. Some are going a step beyond that to allow the use of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin as well. As such, you may find that there are even more payment options available when playing a new gaming site.
Choosing a New vs. Established Casino
Like many players, you may be drawn to a new gaming site because of its bonuses. However, these bonuses are often good only on select games, or may require you to wager a certain amount of your own money before you can cash out. Accordingly, you should review the terms and conditions very carefully before signing up.
Look for new sites that are licensed in your area and who have partnered with some of the leading software providers. This will help you ensure you are choosing a reputable provider that will also give you a high-quality gaming experience.
Online gaming sites often claim to be new, when in fact they have only changed the look of their web page. Providers know that people sometimes get bored with older online casinos, and seek to reach those that are looking for a new experience. As such, it’s important to do some research to find out exactly when the platform was established and whether or not it is simply an older product disguising itself as a newer one.
Other Considerations when Choosing
When considering a new casino, the platform’s reputation is a key consideration. However, there are a few other things to keep in mind as well, including the following:
- Safety. Is the site secure? How do they handle payment transactions? Do they have measures in place to safeguard your personal information against hackers?
- Customer support. Do they offer live chat, telephone, or email support? If so, how easy is it to reach someone? Does the company respond quickly to emails, and answer phone calls promptly without an extended wait time?
- Payment options. What type of payment options are available? Do certain bonuses require you to use a particular payment option? What are the fees associated with using credit cards, e-wallets, or other payment options?
- Withdrawal options. How easy is it to withdraw funds? Many online gaming sites offer withdrawals within 24 hours, with some taking as little as one hour. Ensure you know what the timeframes are as well as any situations that may cause delays.
- Gaming choices. What type of games are offered? How many options are available? Does the company partner with reputable software providers? How often are new games added?
- Interface. Does the site load easily with few glitches? Do you notice the same quality graphics on a desktop as you do a mobile phone or tablet?
- Welcome bonuses. How does the platform’s welcome bonuses compare with that of other new providers? Of more established casinos? Are there any hidden terms and conditions associated with these welcome bonuses?
Avoiding Rogue Platforms
Online gambling accounts for more than €41 billion worldwide. It’s no surprise then that rogue platforms are springing up all the time. How can you tell if a site is legitimate or not? Here are some things to look for.
First, always ensure your gaming site is licensed, and that software is tested for accuracy and fairness. Look for certificates from iGaming Labs, eCogra, or Technical Systems-companies that are leaders in the industry.
Consider how transparent a company is. Do they provide a physical address and telephone number, or do they request you contact them by email? Does the telephone number they provide actually work? Sites that provide vague information could be trying to hide something-or worse, wanting to keep you from contacting them when they close your (winning) account without warning.
Finally, you should always perform a quick web search to see what others are saying about them. If multiple players are complaining about bait-and-switch tactics or not getting paid, you’ll definitely want to avoid that site.
As with any online transaction involving money, you should perform due diligence before waging bets on any new gaming site. Take the time to research a platform and you’ll find there are plenty of reputable ones out there that will also provide you with a fresh gaming experience.