WowPot! Jackpot Network by Microgaming Reviewed
The WowPot! Jackpot network began in February 2020 courtesy of Microgaming. Back then there was just a single slot title with the WowPot! Jackpot – The Wheel of Wishes.
However, what many don’t know is that the WowPot! jackpot was already a part of the Microgaming progressive jackpot collection before the series was born. Effectively, Microgaming took an already popular jackpot, ‘the WowPot!’, and turned it into the red-hot progressive jackpot network series it is today, and as of May 2022, the WowPot! the network has paid out a total of €93,191,097, and the largest win to date is €17.5 million.
WowPot! Progressive Jackpot Titles Currently Available
At this time there are 8 WowPot! slot titles currently available while there is a ninth in series in the wind right now. This is said to be the WowPot! the version of the popular Cash 'N Riches Megaways slot title is already out. Each title was developed by a Microgaming partner studio – now partners with Games Global Limited. From those 9 Triple Edge Studios has created 2 WowPot! titles to date and will release its third into the series in June 2022.
- Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon™ WowPot! Megaways™ by Triple Edge Studios (117,649 Megaways)
- Wheel of Wishes WowPot! by Alchemy Gaming (10 pay lines)
- Book of Atem WowPot! by All41 Studios (10 pay lines)
- Sisters of Oz™ WowPot! by Triple Edge Studios (20 pay lines)
- African Legends WowPot! by Slingshot Studios (243-ways-to-win)
- Queen of Alexandria™ WowPot! by Neon Valley Studios (10 pay lines)
- Sherlock and Moriarty WowPot! by JustForTheWin (20 pay lines)
- 9 Blazing Diamonds WowPot! by SpinPlay Games (24 pay lines)
- Cash 'N Riches WowPot! Megaways by Triple Edge Studios (117,649 Megaways)
How Does the WowPot! Progressive Jackpot Work?
There are 4 jackpots on the WowPot! network and those jackpots are available on all slots in the series. The key difference between each of them is the amount, how often each jackpot pays, and the reset amount a.k.a. seed the jackpot rolls back to after a jackpot is paid.
- WowPot! Jackpot: seeds at €2 million and pays on average every 182 days
- Major Jackpot: seeds at €100,000 and pays on average every 7 days
- Minor Jackpot: seeds at €50,000 and pays on average every 1 minute
- Mini Jackpot: seeds at €10,000 and pays on average every 34 seconds
Spin Bets Contribute 5.30% of Every Bet Towards the 4 Jackpot Kitties
Now for the jackpots to rise, there needs to be some kind of contribution. This contribution comes out of each spin bet placed by anyone playing in the slot. As a result, Microgaming has set the progressive jackpot contribution to 5.30% of every bet, which is exactly same as the Mega Moolah jackpot network.
How to Trigger the WowPot! Jackpots While Playing Titles in the Series
Triggering the WowPot! jackpot depends on the game title you are playing on. Here’s a quick overview covering some of the different ways each slot title can trigger a jackpot win.
- Wheel of Wishes is triggered by landing a giant wheel symbol during a Power Spin
- Sisters of Oz™: WowPot and Book of Atem: WowPot trigger at random from a collection pot
- African Legends jackpots trigger when 8+ Rolling Reels™ wins land in a row
Some of the Largest WowPot! Jackpot Wins to Date
With the 4 jackpots consistently paying out, there are bound to be some large prizes to report. However, there are only 2 WowPot! wins reported to date. The first was €17.53 million in April 2021 over 14 months after the jackpot network first came online. Surprisingly, in the same month, a second player hit the WowPot! jackpot, but because of the first jackpot win, the second player only won the ‘seed’ amount of €2 million. Still not bad!
Here are the biggest wins so far:
- Book of Atem paid €17.53 million in April 2021 (WowPot!)
- Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon™ WowPot Megaways™ paid €3.99 million in August 2021 (WowPot!)
- Sherlock & Moriarty paid €2.03 million in April 2021 (WowPot!)
- Sisters of Oz: WowPot paid €1.12 million in March 2021 (Major Jackpot)
- Book of Atem paid €998k in February 2021 (Major Jackpot)
- Sherlock & Moriarty paid €440k March 2021 (Major Jackpot)
- Book of Atem paid €363k November 2020 (Major Jackpot)
- Wheel of Wishes paid €328k in February 2020 (Major Jackpot)
Collecting Your Jackpot Winnings after a Big Win & Bonus Bets!
If you are a seasoned online casino player, then you already know that most online casinos have a maximum daily, weekly, and/or monthly withdrawal limit. However, if you win a jackpot of any considerable size, the payment does not come from the online casinos. It comes from Microgaming, and there is no limit to the amount the company pays. In fact, you can choose how your jackpot is paid to you.
- Lump Sum: Microgaming pays the entire sum of your win in one go
- Annuity: Receive smaller payments of your winnings over time
Just as a final note. If you are thinking about claiming a casino bonus to play WowPot! jackpot slots, just note that 99.9% of bonus deals exclude progressive jackpots from bonus bets. Always check the ‘bonus terms’ to see which slots are excluded, and make sure to avoid placing bets on excluded game titles because doing so could render your bonus null and void.