Mascot Gaming services provide online casino operators access to an entire suite of HTML5 cross-platform games as well as a fully operational casino platform for investors that want to develop a branded online casino.
- 100% cross-platform support, adaptive device software, and omnichannel services
- Every game is hosted on servers with a 99.9% uptime
- Wallet API integration for secure, transparent, and customizable
- Promo API support for all online video slot games
- Excellent sound/audio
- Exclusive game development for clients
- Free spins and free rounds offered using the Mascot promo tool
- Transparent API and documentation
- Advance reporting systems
- Exclusive promo development for clients
- Custom game development for client brand
- Proven mathematical game modelling
- Testing and statistics tools
- High-quality graphics, audio, and management
White Label Online Casino
- Full mobile/desktop branded online casino platform
- The client can choose its own set of games
- Custom or built-in payment/cashier solutions
- Multicurrency, multilingual, affiliate, player history tools
- Bonus systems
- Multi-level jackpots, club cashback
- Built-in VIP programs
- Gaming hall, kiosks, and cafe management solutions
- Community modes
- Full jackpot system
- Club system that is US-friendly
- Bonus program for sweepstakes
- Full statistics tracking
- Exciting games and design
Mascot Gaming has produced more than 25 online casino games available to the public across multiple online casinos and casino platforms. This figure does not include the numerous white labels and custom-made games for its client list. Games are divided into 6 key sections which are ‘Top Games’, ‘Video Slots’, ‘Lotteries’, ‘Table Games’, ‘Traffic Games’, and ‘Profit Games’.
‘Traffic Games’ and ‘Profit Games’ are all online slots.
There more than 20 innovative Mascot video slot games all of them with RTPs of between 96% and 97% as well as slots with low, medium, and high variance. To date, all its online slots come with 10, 15, 20, 25, 40, or 50 pay lines with 2 video slots in their collection using the no pay line 243-ways-to-win slot feature. The majority of the games use 5x3 reels while you will also find a small selection with a 5x4 reel format.
Many of the slot’s themes are related to films, fantasy characters, and historical figures. Plus, each of its designs cleverly tells the theme’s story using high-end 3D graphic design, state-of-the-art animations, and audio. Furthermore, all slots are transparent giving players hit rate percentage, volatility, and RTP information.
Most Popular Slot Titles
- Anksunamun – The Queen of Egypt (10 pay lines)
- Riot (15 pay lines)
- Robin of Loxley (20 pay lines)
- Legioner (25 pay lines)
- Merlin’s Tower (40 pay lines)
- Venetian Magic (50 pay lines)
- Bamboo Bear
- Gemz Grow
Another area of development Mascot Gaming has been exploring is its virtual table gaming offerings. Right now, there are 3 table games in its gaming catalogue. All 3 games are HTML ready giving both desktop and mobile players table game action with high RTPs.
- Blackjack (95.4% RTP)
- Baccarat (98.9% RTP)
- Casino Hold’em (99.3% RTP)
In Mascot Gaming’s lotteries section, there is only 1 game available currently. This is Keno that comes with an impressive 3D design and a lucky numbers feature.
Pros & Cons
- High quality and well-designed games
- Games with high RTPs
- Transparent gaming information
- HTML mobile/desktop designs
- Multilingual and multi-currency support
- White label solutions
- Promotional tools
- No roulette games at this point
One thing is for sure, Mascot Gaming has certainly put a lot of effort into its design and gameplay on all of its online casino games. Every game has a clear air of quality with excellent features, graphics, and sound. The company does not have a huge list of games at this time which is most likely because the focus is not on how many games can be rolled out in a short period but instead the firm concentrates on making games available only when the game quality is deemed ready for release.
Creating online casino games is just one side to this developer’s operations. Mascot Gaming also creates custom made games, and it has a fully operational casino platform with payment systems, currency, language, affiliate, and promotional support.
In short, Mascots Gaming’s entire business model caters perfectly for players, operators, investors, and affiliates.