Gemix 2 online slot game
Gemix 2 is the sequel to the original and immensely popular cluster pays video slot title Gemix. The new version is an action-packed slot with clusters of symbols forming anywhere on the reels to bring in wins. You are helped along the way by 4 powerful ‘Crystal Charges’, improved payouts as you traverse new worlds, and a variety of wild symbol features!
Theme and Story Line
This is a fairy tale slot game with knights, dwarves, wizards, and princesses all operating features and wilds inside 4 different fantasy worlds full of gems that bring cluster wins.
Graphics, Sounds, and Animations
Gemix 2 looks and feels more organised than the original version: Gemix. There is plenty going on around the outside of the reels, and Play’n Go manages to fit in all these extras even on small mobile screens while the slot makes good use of the extra space it has on larger tablet screens and desktop monitors. The slot’s overall appearance comes with colourful graphics, animations, and well-defined digital artwork giving mobile and desktop players picture perfect gameplay. Moreover, the marching theme tune and shooting sound effects add to Gemix 2’s entertaining game play.
Top Casinos to Play the Game:
The Gemix 2 cluster wins game play uses a grid system which is 7x7 for symbols to roll in on and the chance to land up to 7,500x your spin bet. Overall, there are 8 symbols that form clusters from 5 to 15+. There are also 4 different wild symbols, one for each world.
Within this grid clusters of symbols can form anywhere on the reels. These clusters can be an L-shape, T-shape, S-shape, a straight line running vertically or horizontally, a diagonal shape, a rectangle, a square, and so on. The only rules are that there must be at least 5 symbols in a cluster to trigger a pay-out, and all the symbols within the cluster must be adjacent to one another.
15+ Symbols Pays Spin Bet Multipliers As Follows:
- Yellow Gem: 200x
- Red Gem: 100x
- Pink Gem: 50x
- Maroon: 0.8x to 25x
- Green: 10x
- Purple Gem: 7x
- Light Blue Gem: 5x
- Dark Blue Gem: 4x
Bonuses and Free Spins
A world of casino bonuses is awaiting for you. There’s a lot to explain when it comes to features because like its predecessor, Gemix 2 is crammed with awesome characteristics.
Cascading Symbols: When you win, all winning symbols blast off the reels and new ones replace the spot giving you the chance to form multiple clusters from a single spin.
4 Worlds: To unlock a new world, you will need to complete clusters that cover the patterns two times over on the green box with the 2 padlocks. Each world has a unique ‘Wild Symbol’.
- Sky Knight’s World: The Sky Knight randomly adds 2×2 mega wild symbols to the reels. Each time it is involved in a cluster win, a x2 multiplier is added to win value.
- Miner’s World: The Dwarf miner drops in up to 10 wild symbols onto the reels on any random spin.
- Princess’ World: An edge symbol converts into the Princess wild at random. It will then traverse the reels face turning symbols wild until it reaches another edge on the slot.
- Wizard’s World: At random up to 5 sticky wilds come onto the reels and will remain in place for the next spin.
Crystal Charges Feature: 4 ‘Crystal Charges’ guarantee cluster wins when they activate after 25 symbols for clusters in a single spin. If a single spin uses 50 symbols, all 4 charges trigger.
- Chain Lightning: An arc forms using 2 alike symbols an arc forms between them turning all symbols in its path to the same symbol.
- Light Beam: A beam of light shoots up or across the reels turning all positions into alike symbols.
- Crystal Warp: A single symbol will warp all alike symbols around it forming a cluster.
- Nova Blast: A randomly chosen symbol blasts a huge space on the reels, which is replaced by alike symbols forming one large cluster win.
Pick a Pocket Bonus: Choose left or right under the G-Nome’s jacket for a prize. This feature only triggers when you unlock a world.
Bet sizes, RTP and Variance
Min-max bets are 0.10-100 per spin. There is a theoretical RTP of 96.2% and the gameplay is high variance.
In this updated version of Gemix, the Gemix 2 slot has a more modern design, while you still have the same 4 ‘Crystal Charges’ creating combination wins and levels that help you traverse 4 different worlds. However, the wilds for each world are slightly different and the symbol payouts values are not as high as the original. Another difference between the 2 is the added Pick a Pocket feature which gives players a boosted win when moving up a level.