No Deposit Bonus Casinos
No deposit casino bonuses give you the chance to play real money online casino games for free. These bonuses also come with the possibility of converting the no deposit bonus cash reward or free spins winnings over into your real money balance. In effect, you could start playing as a new member with a real money balance without providing the online casino with any payment details or making a deposit to your new casino account. Furthermore, you do not need to provide any identification.
Best No Deposit Bonus Offers
WHAT ARE NO DEPOSIT BONUSES?
When you claim no deposit casino bonuses, you will receive either a ‘free cash balance’ or ‘free spins’ without making any cash commitment. It is effectively a risk-free thank-you gift for choosing the casino and signing up as a member. Once you have your ‘free cash balance’ or ‘free spins’ available, you are then free to play real money online casino games and attempt to convert the free balance into real money.
You will also see no deposit bonuses referred to as a signup bonus or a casino bonus no deposit deal, promotion or offer. That’s because there is a clear difference between a welcome no deposit bonus and a deposit match welcome bonus. In short, if you sign up and receive a bonus balance or free spins in exchange for a deposit this is NOT a no deposit bonus.
RESTRICTIONS ON WINNINGS
Online casinos know that no deposit bonuses are appealing. After all, its free bonus money that has the potential to become real money. And it is important to understand the term bonus money here. You cannot simply sign up, receive your bonus and then withdraw it. Furthermore, you cannot use tricks or strategies to convert bonus cash into real money. Therefore, there are certain bonus rules or restrictions you must abide by.
Always read the bonus terms and conditions and when you do look out for the following important points:
- Wagering Requirement: You will need to turn over or play through the bonus money a certain number of times. For example, no deposit bonuses come with a wagering requirement. A 10 EUR bonus balance with a 30x wagering requirement requires you to bet 30 x 10 = 300 EUR before you can convert the bonus cash into real money. In other words, you need to win 290 EUR + bet your 10.00 EUR totally 3000 EUR to convert the 10.00 EUR no deposit bonus.
- Maximum Bet: Never bet more than the maximum bet allowed when you play while the no deposit bonus is active. This is usually around 5.00 to 10.00 EUR or currency equivalent.
- Bonus Expiry: You will need to bet your no deposit bonus balance within a certain time period before it expires. This could be 7 days and sometimes as many as 30 days.
- No Deposit Casino Games: Make sure you check the terms and conditions to determine which games you cannot play. Any games excluded or that contribute 0% to wagering you should avoid. Playing excluded online casino game titles could result in the bonus becoming invalid.
- Regional/Currency Restrictions: No deposit bonuses are not always available in your preferred currency and sometimes they are restricted to certain countries.
- Account Restrictions: You can only sign up and claim one time per household (address), device, family name and/or IP address.
Other points worth noting are the use of strategies, bonus buy features and bet coverage. Sometimes no deposit bonus casinos also include virtual and live dealer table titles as no deposit casino games. Never attempt to place double bets. I.e., do not bet on the ‘Player’ & ‘Banker’ while playing Baccarat or ‘Odd’ and ‘Even’ while playing roulette or Sic Bo. If you do this, you will simply be disqualified. On games like roulette and Sic Bo, you should also be careful not to cover more than 60 to 70% of the bets available.
HOW TO WITHDRAW
To withdraw after converting no deposit bonus into your real money balance, you will first need to make sure you have cleared any wagering or other requirements. In the case of time-limit bonuses, be sure that the balance does not expire. Time limits are typically very short periods of around 3 to 7 days, while some more flexible time limits give you 14 to 30 days. It can be easy to get so caught up in playing that you lose track of time, so you should watch this very carefully. Once you convert your free balance into cash, the site will want to verify your identity – known as a ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) check.
Here’s the general procedure for converting no deposit bonuses into real money:
- Always play according to the T&Cs
- Meet the wagering requirement to establish a real money balance
- Wait for the casino to verify the conversion cash conversion
- Submit a withdrawal request
- Verify your identity and allow some time for the pending time to change to processing
- Enjoy your free cash!
Pending time status can vary from 0 to 1 hour up to 72 hours before the withdrawal turns to the processing status. Once the withdrawal is processed, the time it takes to credit your chosen financial tool can vary. Most gaming sites accept a number of deposit and withdrawal options and will allow you to withdraw earnings to an e-wallet such as Skrill or Neteller for free or in some cases Interac (Canada), to a bank account or debit/credit card (some countries do not allow this).
With most e-wallets funds can be available in as little as one hour, and with cryptocurrency, the timeframe can be even shorter. On the other hand, you may have to wait as long as 1 to 7 days when using a credit card or bank transfer.
BENEFITS OF NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
Although they do come with some restrictions, no deposit bonuses are a good way to get a feel for how an online casino site operates. You can take advantage of free spins and free money to determine whether or not the online gaming platform is right for you. If you don’t like it, you can always play through your bonus and then leave before depositing any real money of your own.
Although the main purpose is to test the online casino out, there is also the golden opportunity of converting your welcome bonus no deposit balance into real money. Despite the restrictions, many players do cash out their winnings from a no deposit bonus. That being said, your best chance of success comes when you have read, understood, and agreed to the rules beforehand.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
There are two types of no deposit bonuses and there are different ways to claim them depending on the online casino offering the deal.
- Free casino balance/chip: Casino offering a no deposit bonus add a free cash balance. This could be 5.00, 10.00 or 20.00 EUR-USD-CAD or the currency equivalent depending on the currency you sign up for. You can then play any of the qualifying casino games according to the T&C or the casino’s general promotion rules.
- Free spins: You will receive a certain number of spins on designated slot machines. This could be 10, 20, 30, 50 or more free spins. Your winnings from playing on such slots head into your bonus money balance. You are then free to play any online casino games that qualify for bonus money bets.
TOP TIPS FOR CLAIMING NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
If you are new to iGaming and online gambling, or you are an experienced player looking for a little extra guidance, it is always useful to get some top tips:
- Choose no deposit bonuses that offer low wagering requirements. This will give you a higher chance of winning real money.
- Always look at the online casino’s other promotional offers. If you plan to claim more casino promo deals, you will also want to make sure the other promo deals will keep you interested.
- Check the slots offered via various deals, then shortlist the ones you feel would best suit your style of gameplay. If you are looking for free spins, then Book of Dead by Play’n GO and Starburst by NetEnt are some of the most popular slots out there.
- Check how long your free cash balance is valid. Those with a longer time period give you the greatest chance of winning a cash balance that you can withdraw.
HOW TO ACTIVATE NO DEPOSIT CASINO BONUSES?
When claiming your free online casino balance or free spins sign-up offer, casinos offer various paths.
- Some no deposit casino bonuses require a bonus code, which is similar to a coupon you would use at an eCommerce store.
- Some online casinos will simply credit you with free spins or a no deposit bonus money balance as soon as you sign up and sign in for the first time. For this type of deal, you usually need to follow a link with an exclusive offer exactly like the no deposit bonuses offered here on this page.
- You may also come across online casinos that require you to contact customer service via live chat or email to activate your free casino bonus no deposit offer.
NO DEPOSIT CASINO BONUSES FAQ
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions and answers on the subject of no deposit casino bonuses:
What types of no deposit bonus are there?
There are generally only 2 main types of no deposit bonuses. (1) There is the ‘free spins’ type in which you receive a designated number of spins on pre-selected no deposit slots. (2) ‘Free balance’, which kickstarts your membership with a monetary amount. For example, as soon as you sign up, you will see a starting balance available for real money casino games.
What's the difference between free play games and no deposit games?
If you choose to play free play games, you cannot win real money. Instead, you play with a free balance simply to test the video slot or tables with a demo mode. Conversely, a free no deposit bonus balance or free spins winnings will come with terms and conditions that stipulate a wagering requirement and other rules. If you stick to these rules and play through that wagering requirement, you can win a real money balance.
What is a no deposit casino?
No deposit bonus casinos offer a signup deal that gives you a free balance or free spins without you having to make a deposit or provide payment details. In most cases, you do not need to provide any identity verification either. Once you have your free balance, you can then play slots, and sometimes tables or live dealer titles, in an attempt to convert it into a balance you can then withdraw.
What games can I play with free no deposit bonuses?
It depends on the casino. Some allow you to play a variety of no deposit casino games such as tables, live dealer titles and video slots. However, most are valid for video slots. Always check the terms and conditions and look for the section that shows excluded games. This way you know which ones to avoid.
Can I win real money on no deposit casino bonuses?
Yes. If you play through the wagering requirement attached to the free balance earned from either signing up or via free spins, then you will win a real money balance. You can use that balance to play any online casino game you wish, or you can choose to withdraw your balance.