Fast Payout Casinos
Landing a big win at an online casino can be exciting. It can be even more exciting to withdraw your earnings to spend on things you want or need. Once your winnings have been deposited into your account, you can request a payout. Most online casinos offer a range of withdrawal options that are fast, safe, and efficient. However, some are faster than others.
How fast you receive your money after withdrawing it from your account will depend on a few factors, such as the casino you’re playing at, the withdrawal method used, the amount you are withdrawing, and the location of the bank used by the casino. Some online gambling websites offer instant or same-day payments, while others may take up to three to five business days on average to process a withdrawal.
Fastest Withdrawal Methods
Looking for online casinos that offer the fastest withdrawal methods? You don’t have to look far. Most internet gambling websites offer a variety of ways to deposit and withdraw money. Some of the fastest options for casino payouts include:
- Visa - Visa credit and debit cards are very secure and are accepted by nearly every online casino you’ll come across. On average, it takes 1 to 5 days to receive your winnings using a Visa debit or credit card.
- MasterCard - Along with Visa, MasterCard is one of the most widely accepted methods used for casino withdrawals. Also, like Visa, MasterCard takes an average of 1 to 5 days to process transfers.
- PaySafeCard - PaySafeCard has become a widely-seen withdrawal method at casinos in many countries. This flexible online payment method allows the recipient to receive funds using a 16-digit PIN number. While deposits with PaySafeCard are instant, withdrawals can take up to 24 hours.
- Neteller - Neteller has gained a reputation in recent years as being a reliable and trustworthy eWallet option. With Neteller, you will usually receive your money instantly. However, sometimes it can take up to 2 business days.
- PayPal - PayPal is also one of the fastest ways to withdraw your casino winnings. Typically, funds withdrawn using PayPal will hit your account immediately but could take up to 1 to 2 business days.
- Bitcoin - Many online casinos have started accepting bitcoin as both a deposit and withdrawal option. Using Bitcoin, deposits and withdrawals are instant.
- Trustly - Trustly is an alternative to services like PayPal and has become a preferred way to get paid through casino websites. It is safe, secure, free of charge, and has an average withdrawal timeframe of 1 to 4 business days.
- Skrill - Skrill, also known as MoneyBookers, is a safe and convenient withdrawal option that offers real-time payments without exposing your personal information. Take advantage of fast and hassle-free withdrawals that are instant.
Casino Withdrawal Process
Most online casinos make the withdrawal process simple by allowing players to cash out their winnings with just a few clicks. While the exact process can range slightly from casino to casino, there are several basic steps to withdrawing your winnings.
1. Log into your online casino account and navigate to the banking page or your ‘casino wallet.’
2. Select a payment method from the options offered, such as credit card or PayPal.
3. Click the withdrawal method and input the exact amount of money you would like to withdraw from your account.
4. Confirm the withdrawal request. You should receive a message and/or email that reaffirms the transaction.
How Long Withdrawals Take
Fast withdrawal casinos are usually considered to be companies that process and send payments within 48 hours. However, there are many variables that can alter the payment timeframe, such as the casino terms and conditions, lack of KYC documents, the amount of the withdrawal, and the status of the player.
Online casinos may also require players to verify their account before payment can be sent. This can extend the estimated payment arrival. To verify your account, casinos typically require certain Know Your Customer (KYC) documents as proof of your identity and address. This may include a copy of your ID or a copy of a credit card. Some casinos may also hold a payment in “pending” status for up to 72 hours which can vastly expand the expected payment arrival.
How long you’ll have to wait to receive your cash after withdrawing funds from your account will depend on a number of factors, such as the withdrawal method you choose. This timeframe can range from just a few minutes to several days. PaySafeCard and eWallet options like Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal tend to be the fastest, while bank transfers and check services are some of the slower methods.
Variables That Can Affect Withdrawals
There are special circumstances in which your withdrawal may take longer than usual. This can occur if you are trying to withdraw a larger-than-normal amount of money. In addition, big jackpots often have a review period before your winnings can be withdrawn to ensure the authenticity of the win. In some cases, a casino may only pay a player who has won a very large amount a specific amount once a week or once a month.
Most times you will be able to withdraw your winnings using the same method as your deposit. However, this is not always possible. Some casinos have deposit methods that differ from their withdrawal methods and some payment methods may not be available in all countries. For example, if you made a deposit to your account with a MasterCard, you may have to choose a different method for your withdrawal if the casino has placed certain restrictions on the specific payment method.
Each online casino is different in the way that they handle withdrawals. Some only pay on weekdays while others provide payments seven days a week. Some less-than-reputable online casinos may even try to hold payments for a certain amount of time so that players lose them from expired bonuses and similar situations.
VIP Members and Withdrawals
Your status at a casino can sometimes play a role in your ability to get faster withdrawals. Some casinos provide certain perks to their VIP members in the form of faster withdrawals and higher withdrawal limits. In some cases, these members have no limits at all. For members who are not VIP, there is usually no way to get around the standard wait times for payment. There are usually no extra fees you can pay to get a faster payment and processing a withdrawal with a different payment provider is generally not permitted.
Casino Terms and Conditions
Before requesting a payout, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the casino as this information can tell you how long you can expect to wait for your payment. You may also find this information under your account or on the withdrawal page. Take note of the average processing times and any applicable fees that may be charged.
An online casino will allow you to withdraw any amount in your account up to the “Available to Bet” balance. If you wish to withdraw all of the funds in your account, you will first need to cancel any outstanding stakes. Many casinos also have limitations of how much you can withdraw at one time within a certain time period.
Withdrawals can also be rejected at any time if a casino suspects that funds are being withdrawn for any fraudulent reason, such as for money laundering.
Reasons You Can’t Withdraw
You try to withdraw your money and the request is denied. This can happen for a few reasons. First, if the money you are trying to withdraw is associated with a casino bonus or promotion, make sure that you have met all of the wagering requirements. Most wagering requirements are expressed as a multiple (e.g. 10X) which tells you the amount of time you need to wager your bonus cash before it can be withdrawn from your account.
Also note that most online casinos have withdrawal limits. This refers to the minimum and the maximum amount of cash you are allowed to withdraw from your account during a specified period of time. If you try to withdraw an amount that is outside of these limits, your request may be denied.
Get Your Casino Winnings Fast
No matter how great an online casino is, you will only receive your winnings at the speed of your chosen withdrawal method. Fortunately, there are many options available for a speedy payout. If you don’t want to wait long to receive your earnings, limit your game play to online casinos that offer the fastest withdrawal methods.